When looking for the best performance in an ASME-certified heater for your commercial applications, MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters by Pentair meet all your needs. MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters deliver high performance heating in a compact design. Their modest size allows for smaller equipment pads and an overall reduction in your equipment footprint, which helps preserve the aesthetics of your poolscape. Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to the demands of a commercial installation. MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm ASME-certified heaters are the informed choice when performance, size and eco-friendliness matter
- New bronze header design allows for easy access to the thermal regulator and bypass valve for service without use of special tools.
- All internal components of the bronze header are now plastic for lightweight, corrosion and wear protection
- Newly redesigned blower with totally enclosed Permanent Split Capacity (PSC) Motor for tough coastal salt-air environment
- Upgrades to thermal regulator include a governing stainless-steel sleeve for better wear protection
- 0.072 ASME-certified fin tube walls are considered thickest in the industry
- Military-grade coating control board weathers all coastal elements
- Ignition Control Module includes a three-trial for ignition before a hard lockout is initiated
- Improved gas-valve design includes more diaphragm spring force for better gas control and robust operation
- Fully premixed system with highly efficient air-and-gas mixture allows for faster heat-up times
- Efficiencies up to 84%
- 2″ x 2½” CPVC plumbing features
- Dual-voltage conversion with circuit board fuse protection
- Copper and heavy-duty (HD) cupronickel heat-exchanger models available.