Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! the new variable-speed Super Pump VS takes efficiency to the next level with up to 70% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pumps.
VSPs are the ultimate way to save your customers energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. The all-new Super Pump VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5″ plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Super Pump VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requierments of swimming pool efficiency standards such as APSP-15.
Upgrade your pools to Super Pump VS and help your customers save energy and money!
- Save up to 70% on evergy costs when compared to ordinary single-speed pumps
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor design offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5″ plumbing
- integrated, programmable interface customizes speed, duration, and priming time
- Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
- Available in 115V or 230V